Child Health Research Foundation (CHRF) is a leading non-profit organization dedicated to Scientific research, advancing scientific knowledge and promoting science education among diverse audiences. CHRF is registered under the NGO Affairs Bureau and was founded in 2007 by a multidisciplinary research group, we operate with the core mission to improve child health by facilitating appropriate policy decisions on treatment and prevention of infectious diseases through quality research and advocacy using available resources. We conduct research in four hospitals (Dhaka Shishu Hospital, Dr. MR Khan Shishu hospital, Chittagong Ma-O-Shishu Hospital, and Kumudini Women’s Medical College) and five microbiology laboratories around the country. We collaborate with different organizations like World Health Organization, Edinburgh University, Stanford University, Johns Hopkins University, Centre for Disease Control (CDC), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), etc.
We invite applications for the position of “Assistant Manager (Finance)” to join our Finance Team.
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by emailing your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest CV (02 pages) and cover letter (01 page) by 12th September 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At CHRF, we believe in an equal opportunity for all. We will consider all qualified applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender or disability status.
• Masters in accounting / Finance from any reputed university.
• Preferred Professional Certification: CA course completed.
• At least 4/5-year practical experience in the related field.
• Excellent computer operating skills including MS Office packages, accounting software.
• Excellent organizational and time management Skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels.
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
• Good command of writing skills both in Bangla and English.
Starts at BDT 60,000/- (negotiable depending on the experience and/or qualifications of the candidate) +festival bonuses & Provident fund.
• Maintain and review bill/vouchers, prepare debit/credit/journal vouchers, and update transactions into accounting software.
• Prepare bank reconciliation statements, receipt and payment statements, budget variance, and other financial reports on a monthly basis for the management.
• Maintain and manage the cheque issue register, cash book, and petty cash management.
• Maintain liaison with NGOAB and prepare FD6, FD2, FC1, and other reports as per NGOAB.
• Provide logistical and procurement support to program activities as needed. • Visit the project area, provide necessary support, and assist in monitoring and supervision.
• Maintain the fixed asset register.
• Communicate with internal audit and external auditors during project audits.
• Prepare a monthly project utilization report and provide it to the relevant project teams.
• Liaison with DC office, NBR, and other government offices.
• Prepare donor reporting as per grant compliance.