Child Health Research Foundation (CHRF) is a non-profit research organization in Dhaka, Bangladesh, registered under the NGO Affairs Bureau. Founded in 2007 by a multidisciplinary research group, we operate with the core mission to improve child health by facilitating appropriate policy decisions on the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases through quality research and advocacy using available resources. We conduct research in four hospitals (Bangladesh Shishu Hospital & Institute, Dr. MR Khan Shishu hospital, Chattogram Maa-Shishu O General Hospital, and Kumudini Women’s Medical College Hospital) and five microbiology laboratories around the country. We collaborate with different international organizations like Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, World Health Organization, Edinburgh University, Stanford University, Johns Hopkins University, Centre for Disease Control, etc.
CHRF is going to invite application for the position of “Laboratory Technologist” to work with diagnostic and Research laboratory.
Job location: Dhaka or, Mirzapur (Tangail), Bangladesh.
If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by uploading your CV (1 - 2 pages) by 3rd August 2023 to email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At CHRF, we believe in an equal opportunity for all. We will consider all qualified applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex and gender or disability status.
• BSc/Diploma in Medical Technology (Laboratory) with at least 1 year of working experience in a research/diagnostic laboratory.
• Must be highly organized and be particularly attentive to details.
• Must be meticulous in record keeping with every detail.
• Must be enthusiastic to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment and be willing to take initiative
• Good communication skills
Salary & Benefits of the role will be commensurate with the seniority of the position and dependent on the location.
• Process clinical/environmental specimen by following good laboratory practice.
• Help supervisor to run the laboratory smoothly.
• Generate of report by getting support from senior colleagues.
• Documentation of laboratory findings on lab books and electronic devices.
• Communication with other colleagues to ensure the real-time report delivery.
• Maintain good relationship with Hospital staff.
• Attend roster duty if applicable.
• Take care of laboratory equipment, reagents, and consumables.
• Maintain quality control and calibration of the machines and keep documentation.
• Maintain inventory of all reagents and consumables.